Throughout 2020, the CDPHP Enterprise Training team will be offering free, monthly “White Glove” customer service training classes for providers, their management staff, and office personnel. The classes, which will be held at our Patroon Creek headquarters, will include:
- A 2-hour leadership session geared for the medical practice’s management staff
- A 3-hour customer service training designed for the office staff
- Light refreshments
Please note that Leadership Training is for practice management staff only, and Customer Service Training is for medical office staff only.
Representatives from the practice’s management team are required to attend the leadership session prior to their employees registering for the customer service training. The schedule of classes is listed below. While it is preferred your practice attend during a scheduled session below, CDPHP may be able to make additional accommodations such as alternative hours or location. Please contact our training team to discuss your needs.
Admission is free, but registration is required. Registration must be completed by the Friday before the scheduled class. (Note: A unique email must be used for each registrant; otherwise, the previous registration will be cancelled out.)
The Leadership Training session will focus on the following topics:
- Behavioral interviewing and hiring best practices
- Change management
- Quality assurance
- Peer coaching
- Customer service training overview
The Customer Service Training class focuses on how to communicate effectively with clients/patients. Among the topics addressed are:
- Identifying who your customers are
- The importance of accountability and tone
- Barrier- vs. customer-focused communication
- Expressing empathy vs. sympathy
- Reaching agreement on next steps
- Following up
- Working with difficult customers
- Strategies for delivering bad news
For more information, call (518) 641-3590 or email Training_Registration@cdphp.com.