Thank you for visiting the CDPHP blog, The Daily Dose. We are glad that you stopped by and we encourage your comments and welcome discussion. At CDPHP, your well-being is our first priority, every day. Please share your thoughts about health, fitness, health care costs and benefits, and your medical concerns. Your feedback on blog posts helps us to know what’s important to you. After all, what matters to you is important to us.
We may respond to comments when they are relevant to the blog topic, but we cannot respond to each comment. Additionally, we will not respond to any comment that deals with a specific medical case or issue. For the sake of your privacy, if you would like to bring a specific medical case or issue to our attention, please contact us at the number provided on your ID card. Remember that any comment to this blog becomes part of the public domain, so please do not include any personal health information.
All comments will be reviewed prior to posting. We may edit comments to remove links to commercial websites or personal information prior to posting. Any comment that is off-topic or that clearly promotes a commercial product will be deleted. While we appreciate views that differ from those presented by the blog authors, we ask that commenters display respect for all participants and refrain from profanity or abusive language. Any comment that does not rise to this standard will be excluded from the discussion.
By posting any comment or material to the CDPHP blog, you give CDPHP the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any comment or material that you have posted for any purpose, in any form and on any media. As well, you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racist, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by CDPHP in its sole discretion;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”; or
- Post any communication that is abusive, off-topic, contains ad-hominem attacks, promotes hate of any kind, or uses foul language.
CDPHP reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that fail to conform with this Policy or otherwise with the Terms and Conditions for use of CDPHP’s website or any other policy pertaining to the site;
- Terminate the user’s access to the blog feature upon any such breach; and
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate the standards set forth herein.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify CDPHP against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Again, welcome! Your comments are valuable to us, and we’re so glad that you’re here to share. Join the conversation!